Yes, Live the Whole accepts guest posts!
I’d be happy to feature your post, with a short bio of you and a link back to your site or services. If you have an idea for a post that you think would fit the Live the Whole philosophy, then please drop me a line via the form below and we can talk about it.
For some examples of other great guest posts, check these out:
- Is the harm in glorifying weight loss?
- 3 steps to fall in love with healthy eating
- How a low FODMAP diet changed my life
Even if you have radically different ideas, I might still want to feature you – I’m open to lots of different ways of working with body image, emotional eating, and wellness.
- Posts must be at least 500 words long.
- They must clearly be an opinion piece and/or research based. I don’t publish regurgitated “common knowledge” or internet “facts”.
- Images are welcome but might be edited to suit the style of the site.
- Please keep in mind that the focus of this blog is healing unwanted eating – not weight loss.
So, if any of this sounds like something you’d be interested in, let me know.