Expert tips and tricks to help you love yourself
Syanna is a Nutritional Consultant, and she’s training to be a certified Nutritional Therapist. She’s a little different from my other expert interviews in this series in that she specializes in adrenal fatigue, hormonal imbalances, and digestive health… but she confirms that no matter what you’re feeling or dealing with, having a strong friendship with yourself is a key to moving forward.
Self-Love tips and tricks
Just a few of the tips Syanna gives in the video:
- How (and why) the messages we get to ‘buck up’, or ‘put ou big girl pants on’ aren’t always what’s best for us
- How you can change your self-talk to be more gentle and understanding
- The power of learning to interact with yourself the way a friend would
- Making self-love a ‘practice’ instead of a task
- What to do instead of using food to cope
How to find Syanna
If you loved what Syanna had to say and would like to talk with her more or find out more about what she does, go chek out her website syannawand.com. She’s got some more about her story, a beautiful blog, and all the details about how to work with her.
If you liked the interview, please share it!
The Irresistible Self-Love Series
If you’re an emotional eater, a stress eater, a comfort eater, a binge eater, or just want a happier relationship with food, the Irresistible Self-Love Series is 100% for you. You’ll learn exactly why and how to develop your self-love to heal your eating. Get started here.