Do you want a self-sabotage proof plan for midweek meals?
How familiar is this?
Every day, you promise yourself you’re going to cook something healthy for dinner.
But, you self-sabotage.
You don’t have the time or the energy after work, and that little voice inside your head insists that grabbing a pizza on the way home is what you “deserve” to do.
Then, frustration, defeat, and guilt kick in – and you’re maybe even a bit angry that you just can’t seem to get this ‘healthy dinner’ thing even close to sorted.
You’re bloated, tired, gaining weight, and you know it’s fueling your cravings.
But to be 100% honest, you’re also a bit scared that this ‘healthy eating’ stuff might suck and you’ll lose all enjoyment and relaxation in your evening.
Your evenings can be free, joyful, and delicious
With these 15 self-sabotage proof midweek meals, you’ve got over 3 week’s worth of fast, easy, deliciousness right at your fingertips – so you can shut that little “just this one last time” voice up.
- Wave goodbye to nighttime cravings – so you can spend your time and energy on yourself, your family, and your hobbies instead of resistance, guilt, and stress.
- You’ll have a plan that you’re excited to stick to, so you can trust yourself with food (and breathe a huge sigh of relief).
- Support your perfect weight – so you can feel happy and at ease in your body.
- No more scouring Pinterest for “healthy” recipes that suck.
You can self-sabotage proof your evenings
Just imagine the huge relief and surge of self-trust and empowerment you’d feel knowing midweek meals weren’t a danger zone for you. Your evenings can be relaxed and easy – and end with your mind and body feeling free.
Inside your free ebook, you’ll get exactly that. You’ll get:
- 15 specially designed crave-busting dinner recipes
- 3 time-saving midweek meal plans
- 3 full confusion-proof shopping lists
- Professional tips and tricks for ending your cravings and stopping self-sabotage.
It’s all planned out for you so you don’t have to spend time or willpower finding recipes, meal planning, or fighting your cravings.