Yes, Live the Whole accepts guest posts!
I’d be happy to feature your post, with a short bio of you and a link back to your site or services. If you have an idea for a post that you think would fit the Live the Whole philosophy, then please drop me a line via the form below and we can talk about it.
For some examples of other great guest posts, check these out:
- Is the harm in glorifying weight loss?
- 3 steps to fall in love with healthy eating
- How a low FODMAP diet changed my life
Even if you have radically different ideas, I might still want to feature you – I’m open to lots of different ways of working with body image, emotional eating, and wellness.
- Posts must be at least 500 words long.
- They must clearly be an opinion piece and/or research based. I don’t publish regurgitated “common knowledge” or internet “facts”. This means that you have to back up your scientific statements with links to research when it makes sense to do so. Most guest submissions that aren’t published fail because of this one.
- Images are welcome but might be edited to suit the style of the site.
- Please keep in mind that the focus of this blog is healing unwanted eating – not weight loss.
So, if any of this sounds like something you’d be interested in, let me know.